Free Real Estate Article (dot com) is brought to you by
The Lane Real Estate Team Joe & Colleen LaneService Minded Real Estate Agents
The Lanes put their customers first. Joe and Colleen have owned and managed service businesses for most of their 20 years of marriage. The Lane Real Estate Team offers a well organized, professional approach to the real estate business. Integrity is their ideal, and simply put, committed to doing what they have said they will do. No compromises, no mistakes. Joe and Colleen take pride in the reputation they have earned, as this they feel is a higher standard for the industry. Phone calls are returned promptly, appointments are kept, fees are fair, workmanship standards are high, and they arrive ready to do their best work for the client.
Professional in Real Estate
Joe and Colleen Lane hold professionalism as a must in the competitive real estate industry. Being Realtors® they strictly abide by the National Association of Realtors® code of ethics. An excerpt from the NAR Preamble: “Under all is the land. Upon its wise utilization and widely allocated ownership depend the survival and growth of free institutions and of our civilization. REALTORS ® should recognize that the interests of the nation and its citizens require the highest and best use of the land and the widest distribution of land ownership…”
The Lane Real Estate Team brings to the table years of experience in real estate and real estate related industry. As of the time of this writing, Joe and Colleen Lane own and manage 22 rental units in the Tri Cities area. This property management/real estate experience dates back prior to their marriage of 20 years. Prior to married life Joe served as a United States Marine for six years, and Colleen worked in the Mortgage industry as an officer. Joe’s leadership skills and Colleen’s mortgage experience were instrumental in the purchase of their first rental property in November, 1986. Since that time, the Lane’s experience as related to real estate include general building construction, land development, property management, 1031 exchange, and real estate purchasing and selling dating back to 1986.
Synopsis of the Lane’s Real Estate and miscellaneous experience as it may relate to the Real Estate industry:
• Joe and Colleen hold current real estate licenses in the state of Washington. Their licensing dates back to 1994, the year of Colleen’s California State License.
• Joe and Colleen own and manage 22 rental units throughout the Tri-Cities area.
• Joe is a graduate of Christian Heritage College, El Cajon, CA with a bachelors degree in Business Management and Marketing. Joe also holds minor degrees in Accounting and Pre-Law.
• Joe is a prior United State Marine in the security specialty. Joe holds security clearances necessary for military duty.
• Colleen is a former mortgage banking employee with 20 years of accounting, tax, marketing, and general business experience.
• Joe is a licensed General Building Contractor (lic# 555251) in the State of California.
• Colleen maintains a Real Estate License in the State of California.
• Joe is a member of the National Ski Patrol.
• Joe and Colleen have 5 children. The oldest is 16 years, the youngest is 16 months!
• The Lane family actively serve as members of Bethel Church, Richland, WA. Their volunteer work include leadership, men’s ministry, children’s ministry, and general volunteer work throughout the church.
• Joe is currently a member of Bible Study Fellowship.
Consider Joe & Colleen Lane, Real Estate Tri City WA Realtors®, for all Real Estate needs in Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, & surrounding areas. Joe: 509.308.5513, Colleen: 509.438.9344 firstname.lastname@example.org